MEE is a ME with a double E, where one E is the Environment, and
the other E is Everyone.
Menons Environment Exclusive LLP has two main objectives:
- Providing eco-friendly lifestyle options to its audiences.
- Providing a marketing platform for social groups manufacturing eco-friendly products to provide sustainable rural livelihood options for the beneficiaries.
Coming into being in the most challenging times of the pandemic, MEE is proud that it presently networks with around 25 NGOs across the country and has been able to create a meaningful difference in more than 2,500 lives directly and indirectly.
In this journey, MEE has also created a strong army of its customers (well-wishers) who have been buying products and services right from the inception of MEE. This army of supporters is slowly growing and as has crossed almost 5,000 in number and is steadily growing. MEE has sold more than 5000 bamboo rakhis and more than 10,000 eco-friendly products in the last three years.
A successful project that MEE initiated post the second COVID wave is the Tour with a cause. Every tour revolves around one social theme and connects with one NGO. Until now, MEE has done 6 such tours and has received a very warm response along with repeat engagements.
During the pandemic, MEE urged its audiences to celebrate festivals in an eco-friendly way as well as provided Diwali and Christmas hampers. The Diwali kit consisted of 10 products from 8 NGOs across 4 states. The kits were exclusively made by NGOs, thus creating a good opportunity to promote them.
Another great initiative was the month-long summer camp which MEE organized in partnership with a local NGO for the municipal school children on zero waste principles.
- To conduct zero waste birthday and annual day events under its project “There is no Planet B”.
- Create a base of 50 green representatives to help sell the eco-friendly products under its project “Sell In India”.
- Awareness sessions for different audiences on environment conservation and eco-friendly lifestyles under its project “Circular Economies”.
- Promoting and expanding the scope of its project “Tour With A Cause”.